We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Pikesville
If you are trying to find a dentist in Pikesville by insurance, Dental One Associates of Pikesville can help. We partner with numerous dental insurance providers, which makes it possible for us to answer common dental insurance questions, such as:
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- How do I find a dentist in Pikesville by insurance?
- What do I do once I find a dentist that takes insurance?
The Basics of Dental Insurance
The majority of Americans with dental insurance get their coverage through their employer. Your employer negotiates the specific benefits with the carrier and typically covers part of the cost. Depending on how much your employer has agreed to cover, it is possible that you may pay a different price for a service than a friend or family member who works for a different employer but has the same insurance provider.
Your premiums, out-of-pocket costs and office visit fees can also vary depending on whether you are required to see a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance. PPO plans typically allow you to choose from a wider selection of dentists but may have higher premiums and copays. HMO plans are often more economical, but you may be limited in your choice of dental providers.
Where Can I Go to Learn How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Pikesville?
The staff of Dental One Associates of Pikesville is happy to answer questions that you may have about making the most of your insurance benefits. Your insurance carrier, however, is the best source for information regarding the details of your plan benefits. Before using your benefits, we suggest calling your dental plan provider with the following questions:
- Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- What is my deductible amount?
- Do I have to pay a fee for each office visit?
- Is there a waiting period before I receive my full benefits?
- Are orthodontic services, such as braces, covered?
- Are dentures covered?
- Do you cover implants and other replacement options for missing teeth?
- What happens if I have a dental emergency while traveling and there is not a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Is Invisalign® treatment covered?
- Am I subject to an annual cap on my benefits?
- Are veneers and other cosmetic services covered?
- Does my coverage include the latest high-quality materials?
Our dentists and staff will do everything possible to keep your out-of-pocket expenses to a minimum. We will work with you and your dental plan provider to find the most appropriate treatments covered under your plan. We also offer financing plans to ease the burden of any unexpected expenses.
How Do I Go About Finding an Affordable Dentist Who Accepts My Insurance Plan?
At Dental One Associates of Pikesville, we are dedicated to helping our patients enjoy quality oral health care at affordable prices. Call us at (443) 898-1231 for more information about the dental plans that we accept or to schedule an appointment with one of our dental providers.
Dental Insurance Plans
We accept most insurance plans and will be happy to help you understand the coverage that you have.
We will do our best to see that you receive your maximum insurance benefits for all covered services. No Insurance? No Worries! See our discounts and offers here.